SPECIAL EXHIBITOR WORKSHOP
Camerawork Gallery is thrilled to host Oliver Klink’s upcoming travel-related workshop, Sunday, June 9, 10am-2pm. This is an incredible opportunity for Portland-area photographers since this will be his first workshop in Portland. For details go to Oliver’s website
* We provide excellent lighting and a mounting system that accommodates matted work under our glass, up to 24” x 18”, held to the mounting surface with mirror clips.
* Some artists prefer to exhibit framed work or use their own custom system for work that’s larger than the provided glass.
* Cost of mounting custom installations are borne by the photographer.
* The photographer installs and removes their show or contracts the services of our expert installers.
* We send out Press Releases to local newspapers, magazines and for inclusion in other art-related newsletters.
* We print and mail, at no expense to you, 250 deluxe sized, full-color postcards to our extensive mailing list.
* We provide a supply of promotional postcards to local galleries and businesses supporting photographic artists.
* We provide, free of charge, up to 50 postcards for your personal use.
* Gallery sales are handled directly between the photographer and the buyer.
* Camerawork Gallery takes no commission.